In addition to our core services around defined benefit de-risking, we also provide the following range of general consulting services to family businesses:
CORPORATE ADVISORY SERVICES
- Advice and support in your funding negotiations
- Corporate transaction advice
- PPF Levy advice
- High earner/executive pensions
- Corporate pension scheme accounting
DC CONSULTING SERVICES
The pension arrangements for a family business can often have multiple objectives aimed at:
- Aligning your offering with your values as a family business and your beliefs on important principles such as fairness and reward.
- Preserving and enhancing your reputation as a responsible employer and making sure your employees and their families are protected.
- Recognising your responsibilities as an employer, whilst also engaging your employees so they take their share of the responsibility for their retirement saving.
- Selecting providers that offer value for money for the services they offer and taking an active role in monitoring and improving their performance.
- Taking a long term view on the sustainability of your policies for the future needs of your business (and avoid storing up problems for future generations to deal with).
- Simplifying your arrangements as far as possible to ensure the efficient running of your business.
- Making sure your policies are appropriate for the nature of your workforce and your industry sector.
- Staying ahead of regulatory requirements and emerging trends in pension provision.
We believe that designing an effective governance structure is key to you being able to deliver on your objectives. We work with family businesses to design a governance framework that is tailored to your unique circumstances and provide you with the support you need to help you run it effectively.